Our admissions procedure is as follows:
- A completed registration form with full terms and conditions will be submitted with a registration fee of £50. This registration fee covers the expense of the application process and is non-refundable;
- This then places your child on our waiting list for admission;
- We will then arrange a time for you and your child to visit the nursery via one of our 'Open Days' or 'Book A Tour';
- Once a place has been offered, the deposit will be payable. On receipt of the deposit, your child’s place is confirmed. In the event of a cancellation after a place has been accepted, the deposit will not be refunded;
- A full first month’s fee must be deposited prior to the child starting nursery;
- Notice of termination must be made in writing and comply with our full terms and conditions.
We will be offering a limited number of free early education places for eligible children. Eligibility for two-year-olds will be confirmed by your local authority and three and four-year-olds on the production of your child's birth certificate.