Safety & Security
The safety and security of young children is of utmost importance to us;
- Age related bubbles and PPE for staff.
- Personal electronic devices are prohibited in our building.
- Visitors must report to reception and hand in their electronic devices.
- All visitors must wear their visitors' badge throughout their stay.
- Our policies and procedures are implemented at all times.
- All personal valuables and passwords are stored away safely.
- Unknown or unauthorised visitors will be denied access.
- There are CCTV cameras in all areas of the building.
- Your child will not be released to anyone other than you or your authorised deputy.
Should you need someone else to pick your child up, you must inform the nursery manager as soon as possible. Your authorised deputy will need to give the nursery manager a full description of your child, the child’s name, date of birth and full address. They will also need to give us some form of identification that confirms their name, address and the password you have set as authorisation.