Work for Us
Here at Littlehaven, we are committed to delivering high-quality Childcare through recruiting, training, and retaining the best staff. Our staff are our greatest asset, and we work hard to ensure that every member of the team has the support they need to develop their skills, abilities & careers.
If you have an NVQ Level 3 or 2 in Childcare are interested in joining our Littlehaven family check out our vacancies page for our latest job opportunities.
The Littlehaven Nursery is unique in several ways. We are a independent Ofsted registered Community Nursery situated just a stone's throw away from the World-Famous Camden Market. We are committed to nurturing children aged between 3 months & 5 years by providing outstanding care and resources, such as a large garden with chickens, state-of-the-art outdoor equipment, a horticulture hub, and an astroturf sports pitch.
The Littlehaven Nursery is also a social enterprise with 100% of its profits contributing to the cost of delivering services and support to local residents at Castlehaven Community Association. We also have excellent staff benefits such as:
- Company Contribution Pension
- Fully Funded Training & Personal Development
- 24hr Access to Online Courses Provided by NoodleNow & Educare
- Birthday Day Off
- Free Nursery Lunch & Refreshments
- Regular Staff Social Events
- Staff Discount in Nursery Fees
- Free On-Site Parking
- 24hr Mental Health & Wellbeing Support Line
- A Monthly Health & Wellbeing Allowance
- Fully Paid Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Supportive Senior Management Team
Check out our current vacancies here